Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Stilstück Manufaktur GmbH I.G., Vorsfelder Str. 1, 38350 Helmstedt, Germany, telephone number: 05351 537503, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter with the letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of cancellation does not apply to long-distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications (personal embroidery, e.g. name or date of birth) or are clearly tailored to personal needs.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Stilstück Manufaktur GmbH, Vorsfelder Str. 1, 38350 Helmstedt, Germany, telephone number: 05351 537503, e-mail address: email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.